Creating a tighter looking, smoother eye lids may require removing sagging skin, removing or repositioning bulging fat, or resurfacing eye lid skin to remove fine lines and wrinkles. A more youthful look results when eyes appear brighter and more rested. Peripheral vision is often improved and the procedure may even be covered by insurance if visual field defects are significant. Eye lid surgery may be combined with a Browlift and/or skin resurfacing procedure for maximal functional and aesthetic benefit.
- Upper Lids: $1,500 – $3,000
- Lower Lids: $1,500 – $3,500
Length of Surgery
- One to three hours
- Local with sedation, or general
- Blurred vision improves rapidly, but on occasion, bruising may take two weeks to fully resolve.
- Generally back to work in five to 7 days.
- Avoid strenuous activity for three weeks.
- Infection, impaired eyelid function, asymmetry, complications related to anesthesia
Duration of Results
- Approximately 10 years, but may be affected by lifestyle factors and heredity.
Lip Lift Doctor Durham