Chin, jaw or cheek implants designed to improve or enhance facial contours or fill out sagging facial tissue. Usually made of solid medical grade silicone.
- $2,000 – $6,000, depending on type and number of implants.
Length of Surgery
- One to two hours
- Local with IV sedation, or general
- Return to work within a week, depending on number and type of implants and whether insertion is combined with any other cosmetic procedure.
- Avoid strenuous activity for three to four weeks.
- Infection, shifting of implant, asymmetry, complications related to anesthesia
Duration of Results