Facial sculpting is achieved through removal of fat from localized areas of the lower face and neck. One to three incisions, 2-3 millimeters in length are required. A thin tube is placed through the incision and into fat pockets. Suction pulls the fat into the tube. Harvested fat may be used for reinjection to treat other facial structures.
- $1,500 – $2,000 per area
Length of Surgery
- 30-45 minutes
- Local with intravenous sedation
- May work from home immediately.
- Supportive elastic jaw Bra required for 4-7 days depending on skin elasticity and amount of fat removed.
- Bruising is usually very minor but rarely may take 10-14 days to fully resolve.
- Once, as long as weight is maintained.
- Are minimal but may include infection, transient numbness, asymmetry, contour irregularities or dimpling, skin pigmentation changes, sagging skin, irregular scar formation.
Duration of Results
- Noticeable improvement in the first few days through four weeks, but continued improvement for six months post-surgery as swelling decreases.
- Results must be maintained with proper diet and exercise.