Your body’s own fat is used as a soft-tissue filler. The results will have a very natural quality, be long term, and has have long term risk. Fat is removed from thighs, abdomen, or under the jaw with a low suction canula. The fat is then washed and prepared for transfer. To create a very natural rejuvenation, small needle like canulas are used to place hundreds of tiny pearls of fat in order to recreate youthful facial contours. The fat can also be used as a structural filler eliminate depressed areas or augment cheek bones and lips, or raise a deflated, sagging eye brow.
- $1,200 – $3,500 depending on the number of treatment areas.
Length of Surgery
- Half hour to three hours
- Local with sedation
- 7-14 days to return to work due to swelling and bruising – depends upon amount and location of fat infected
- Full resolution of swelling will take 4-5 weeks
- Treated areas will feel firm for 5-6 weeks before softening
- Patients required compared to standard injectable fillers
Duration of Results
- The fat that remains at 6-8 weeks is considered relatively “permanent”
- Full correction may require two or three treatments
- Areas of high mobility will lose more fat compared to stable areas.