Limited Incision Facelifts
The advantage to facial rejuvenation at a younger age is tissue is easier to return to normal position. Less surgery translates into more predictable results, lower complications rates, more rapid return to active lives, and a less conspicuous scar. Limited incision face lifts (S-lift, weekend lift) use smaller incisions just in front or just behind the outer ear. These procedures are more focused on tightening the midface and jowel area, rather than resuspending the tissues of whole jaw line and neck.
- To be determined at consultation; fees depend on technique and complexity
Length of Surgery
- One to four hours
- Local with intravenous sedation, or general
- Back to work in 5-10 days depending on the technique and additional procedures.
- Swelling, bruising and stiffness may persist for three to four weeks.
- May be repeated, but a full facelift may be necessary as aging progresses.
- Nerve damage, hematoma (collection of blood under the skin), irregular scarring, asymmetry, complications related to anesthesia
Duration of Results
- Longevity of results varies according to procedure.
- Results do not mimic full facelifts.