Moles & Spider Veins
Injection of benign spider and varicose veins, usually in the legs, using a sclerosing solution, which makes veins less visible.
- To be determined at consultation; fees depend on technique and complexity
Length of Procedure
- 15 to 45 minutes per treatment.
- None required but sedation available
- Return to work immediately or next day.
- Moderate exercise in 24 hours.
- Will need to wear support hose or a compression wrap for two days to two weeks.
- Three to four monthly treatments, depending on size of area.
- Blood clots at injection site, pigmentation changes
Duration of Results
- Long lasting; however, sclerotherapy does not prevent new veins from appearing.
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Durham