Surgery to reshape the nose by altering its size, angel, curves or proportions. Closed rhinoplasty employs incisions within the nostrils. Open rhinoplasty required a small incision in the columella above the upper lip. Functional rhinoplasty to improve breathing, often require reshaping the nasal septum along with the external structures.
- $3,500 – $8,000
Length of Surgery
- One to three hours
- Local with intravenous sedation or General
- Return to work in 7-14 days.
- Strenuous activity after three to six weeks.
- No glasses for 6 weeks if nasal bones are reshaped
- Bleeding, infection, asymmetry, unsatisfactory results, possible difficulty breathing, complications related to anesthesia.
- Secondary procedures may be necessary to refine results.
Duration of Results
- Permanent, but aging may affect results.
Rhinoplasty cost nc