Surgery to tightening the sagging neck muscle (platysma), softening the appearance of muscular mid-line bands (chords), and removing excess or hanging skin and fat. Incisions are located at the ear lobes and under the chin. May be performed in conjunction with a facelift and/or chin enhancement.
- To be determined at consultation; fees depend on technique and complexity
Length of Surgery
- Two hours
- Local with intravenous sedation or General Anesthesia
- Return to work in seven to 14 days. Resume exercise in three to four weeks.
- Once, but results can be refined every 10 years.
- Infection, bleeding, numbness, irregular scar formation, complications related to anesthesia
Duration of Results
- Long-lasting, but weight gain and aging can influence outcomes.