Lip Lifting and Shaping
A Lip Lift is a surgical procedure that reverses the lengthening and flattening effects of gravity. While hiding the incision in the contours of the nose, the upper lip can be shortened and reshaped. A shorter lip allows upper teeth to be more visible at rest and during smiling. The design of the incision can selectively raise one portion of the lip relative to another to change shape and recreate a more defined cupids bow. Typically, the scar is imperceptible. A Lip Lift can easily be performed in conjunction other procedures such as a facelift, liposuction, or chin enhancement.
- To be determined at consultation; fees depend on technique and complexity
Length of Surgery
- Sixty to ninety minutes
- Local or local with intravenous sedation
- Stitches removed in 5-7 days.
- Resume exercise in three to four weeks.
- Immediate benefit but final results may take several months
- Infection, numbness, irregular scar formation, complications related to anesthesia
Duration of Results
- Long-lasting, but aging can influence outcomes.